Masaya Great Danes

Masaya Great Danes
Breeding for Balance, Beauty, Health, and Temperament

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Puppy 3 week weights!


Puppies had a visit from their grammie Brenda today and (their great grammie came too!) I had Brenda give me a little pre-eval on the puppy heads. We think brindle boy has more of his mommy's head (personally very happy about this) and black boy has his daddy's head . Its still too early to tell, but that was what grammie Brenda thought so far. Here are the puppies 3 wk weights:


Black 4.87 lbs

Orange: 4.5lbs

Blue (Brindle Boy) 4.4 lbs

Yellow: 5.03lbs

Pink (brindle girl) 4.63lbs


I tried to get a video, but I was a little too late in finding the camera. I only got about 1 min before the pups fell asleep, so I will try again later. Also, Black boy is temporarily red boy until I remember to get him a new black collar.


No comments: