Masaya Great Danes

Masaya Great Danes
Breeding for Balance, Beauty, Health, and Temperament

Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Week Weights- Busy Weekend

Here are the puppies 5 week weights:

Black collar 10.67 lbs

orange collar 9.35lbs

Brindle Boy 9.92 lbs

Yellow collar 10.85lbs

Brindle Girl 9.7lb

Its been a busy weekend. The pups are getting big. Yesterday they got their 2nd round of deworming and today they got their 1st vaccinations. My mother and little brother got here last night, so the puppies have had lots of activity. I made a new video, but probably won't get it finished until tomorrow. Camille is in California visiting her family, so there won't be any web updates this week. I will email the video to everyone when it becomes available.

The puppies have enjoyed playing with their half sister who is visiting while her mom is in California. Puppies are messy so their pen gets cleaned several times a day and everyone loves to "help". They all think the trash bag is the best place to play.

I have more to write about this weekend, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I have a project I am trying to finish tonight.

No comments: