Masaya Great Danes

Masaya Great Danes
Breeding for Balance, Beauty, Health, and Temperament

Friday, January 2, 2009

news I missed- Sunday

I forgot! Grammie Jackie, auntie Camille, and uncle Daniel came for a visit Sunday. We took new stacked photos of everyone. Grammie jackie couldn't believe we had sold the fawn boys to pet homes. Everyone agreed they would have made awesome show prospects. They have beautiful very correct conformation. Grammie Jackie fell in love with one of the bully pups. (no one could understand this as there were Dane puppies nearby;)

The brindles went home with Camille. We decided this was the best for all concerned. Camille was having some scheduling conflicts that made future pick up difficult and it was decided that the puppies would have plenty of good interactions with adult Danes and each other at Camille's house. Brindle boy (we are hoping he will be called Presley) is going to stay with Camille for a couple of weeks before he goes to live with Chase in Arkansas. Chase is happy because she is certain that Camille will have him house trained and crate trained.

I am happy because fewer puppies equal less mess! Also, it makes it easier for me to start house training and socializing the rest of the pups. Jake and Yellow are going to start crate training next week and I hope to be able to make several trips out and about with them.

I will work on making another video but it has become difficult because the pups see me and run over to me.

No comments: